Senior Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Now is the time to join Centerity, as we revolutionize ITOM with a state-of-the-art, unified AIOps & Business Service Management software platform for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid IT environments.
Old school monitoring and management systems fail to handle the volume, velocity, and variety of data generated by the building blocks of Digital Transformation: Big Data, DevOps and Hybrid Clouds. Modernizing IT Operations could not be more top of mind for both IT and Business executives.
We are seeking an experienced Systems Engineering professional to become an integral part of our sales team to lead all technical activities in the pursuit of closing business with enterprise accounts and a variety of channel partners throughout EMEA.
The ideal candidate has a track record of being the technical expert for sales teams who are the critical players in enterprise software, start-up environments tasked with exceeding revenue targets.
- Providing broad, subject matter expertise in the areas of data center IT operations, IoT, all layers of IT technology (applications, servers, storage, networks, virtualization, security, backup/recovery), and public/private/hybrid cloud environments.
- Being the expert on all Centerity solutions encompassing IT and IoT monitoring, network flow, ticketing and incident tracking, dynamic reporting, performance analytics, and machine learning.
- Building and maintaining knowledge of competitive offerings including SolarWinds, ScienceLogic, Logic Monitor and others.
- Conducting discovery sessions, technical presentations, demonstrations, and custom Proof of Concept/Proof of Value (POC/POV) by deploying and configuring the software to a prospect’s environment.
- Developing technical proposals and RFP responses.
- Technical leadership for Channel and business partners including training, knowledge transfer, and cooperative opportunity pursuit. Ensure Centerity product loyalty and partner technical competency.
- Offering insights to Product Management from customers, prospects, and partners on future product features and enhancements.
- Establishing technical credibility and awareness of Centerity through active social media participation on LinkedIn, authoring blog entries on Centerity’s website, and being a spokesperson at industry or partner conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least +10 years of Pres-Sales experience working for an IT software/service providers or equivalent experience as a technical leader/contributor within an end-user IT organization.
- Strong communications skills, written, oral, and face-to-face with the ability to interact with various levels at customer and partner organizations.
- Ability to map technical and business value to broader customer goals and capable of applying solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Ability to handle challenges encountered in selling complex technology in a competitive environment.
- Broad product/solution knowledge of data center IT infrastructure and IT performance analytics with the ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Knowledge of open APIs and protocols (REST, XML, ODBC, SNMP, WMI, EC2, etc.) and competency with scripting languages.
- Experience with OEMs, managed service providers (MSPs), large systems integrators, value-added resellers, and mid to large enterprises involving complex transactions.
- Active with social media leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs…..
- Organized mindset & skills.
- Please submit your CV for this opportunity to: EyalD@centerity.com