Senior Sales Executive
Now is the time to join Centerity, as we revolutionize ITOM with a state-of-the-art, unified AIOps & Business Service Management software platform for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid IT environments.
Old school monitoring and management systems fail to handle the volume, velocity, and variety of data generated by the building blocks of Digital Transformation: Big Data, DevOps and Hybrid Clouds. Modernizing IT Operations could not be more top of mind for both IT and Business executives.
What we are looking for
If you appreciate the thrill of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar marketplace with your hunting, assertive, and creative sales mentality, then we’ll provide you with a thriving, passionate culture, over 300 successful client implementations, and an industry changing AIOps & IT Performance Analytics software solution.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of experience working for small high growth software companies, hunting/selling to OEMS, MSPs, service providers, and large enterprises closing 6-7 figure enterprise software solutions and exceeding yearly goals.
What you will be doing
- Use outstanding communication skills combined with industry and company knowledge to identify sales opportunities and articulate Centerity’s vision and strategy, while showing its business value and impact to customers.
- Leverage cold calling, social networking, business forums, partners, and past client relationships to accelerate entry points to new logo accounts
- Collaborate with inside sales and marketing to deliver efficient and effective demand generation
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly sales performance metrics, including new leads, opportunities, pipeline, and forecasts
- Close six to seven figure, enterprise IT software subscription sales
- Build and maintain close relationship with key decision makers and stake holders, to understand needs and priorities of the organization
- Understand market trends to develop and identify competitive strategies and sales plays that create opportunity for Centerity and its partners
- Coordinate execution of proofs of concepts, partner enablement plans and proposed deliverables.
- Achieve knowledge competency of Centerity and competitive products to enable self-sufficiency to run discovery meetings and initial demonstrations
- Vast experience with prospecting and working with Enterprise Software VAR’s in EMEA region
- 8+ years of hunter software, sales experience and a track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas $1M+ – Must.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Information Technologies (IT), Data Center Operations, and IT Applications and Infrastructure enterprise software sales and complex sales transactions – Must.
- Extensive experience managing execution of the sales plan revenue targets, forecast accuracy, and responsible use of company resources and sales activity
- Accustomed to an environment where accurate, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales performance metrics reporting through CRM (Salesforce.com) is required
- Creative business development experience utilizing social and digital media tools
- Experience leveraging partners and alliances, including Managed Service Providers (MSPs), systems integrators, and value-added resellers, to close complex transactions with mid to large, enterprises
- Master at mobilizing available internal resources to achieve sales and organizational goals
- Strong business acumen in order to demonstrate and explain how Centerity solutions can meet the business goals of prospective customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related
- European languages – a Plus
Location: Centerity Israel.
Centerity AIOps & BSM is an award-winning software platform that delivers unified, enterprise-class IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) to improve performance and reliability of business and operational services for any deployment environment, any technology layer, and any management role. By providing a consolidated view across the full technology stack Centerity ensures early warning for SLA issues and performance anomalies within applications, big data, databases, operating systems, storage, compute, security, networking, traffic flow, clouds, and edge devices, including drill-down for fast fault identification and remediation.
Please submit your CV for this opportunity to: EyalD@centerity.com