Senior Sales Executive – Washington DC Area
Now is the time to join Centerity, as we empower enterprises embarking on Digital Transformation with a state-of-the-art, unified AIOps & Dynamic Business Service Views software platform for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid IT environments.
Old school monitoring systems fail to handle the volume, velocity, and variety of data generated by the complex technology building blocks of Digital Transformation: Big Data, DevOps and Hybrid Clouds. Modernizing IT Operations could not be more top of mind for both IT and Business executives.
What we are looking for:
If you appreciate the thrill of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar marketplace with your hunting, assertive, and creative sales mentality, then we’ll provide you with a thriving, passionate culture, over 300 successful client implementations, and an industry changing AIOps & Business Services Analytics software solution.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience working for high growth software companies, hunting/selling in the Washington DC area to large commercial and/or Federal enterprises, closing 6-7 figure enterprise software solutions and exceeding yearly goals.
What you will be doing:
- Use outstanding communication skills combined with industry and company knowledge to identify sales opportunities and articulate Centerity’s vision and strategy, while showing its business value and impact to customers.
- Leverage cold calling, social networking, business forums, partners, and past client relationships to accelerate entry points to new logo accounts
- Collaborate with inside sales and marketing to deliver efficient and effective demand generation
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly sales performance metrics, including new leads, opportunities, pipeline, and forecasts
- Close six to seven figure, enterprise IT software subscription sales
- Build and maintain close relationship with key decision makers and stake holders, to understand needs and priorities of the organization
- Understand market trends to develop and identify competitive strategies and sales plays that create opportunity for Centerity and its partners
- Coordinate execution of proofs of concepts, partner enablement plans and proposed deliverables.
- Achieve knowledge competency of Centerity and competitive products to enable self-sufficiency to run discovery meetings and initial demonstrations
- Live in the Washington DC Metro Area and work out of our Tyson’s Corner location
- 10+ years of hunter software, sales experience and a track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas $2M+ – Must.
- Deep knowledge of, and experience with Information Technologies (IT), Data Center Operations, and IT Applications and Infrastructure, enterprise software sales and complex sales transactions – Must.
- Extensive experience managing execution of the sales plan revenue targets, forecast accuracy, and responsible use of company resources and sales activity
- Accustomed to an environment where accurate, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales performance metrics reporting through CRM (Salesforce.com) is required
- Creative business development experience utilizing social and digital media tools
- Experience leveraging partners and alliances, including Managed Service Providers (MSPs), systems integrators, and value-added resellers, to close complex transactions within large, enterprises
- Master at mobilizing available internal resources to achieve sales and organizational goals
- Strong business acumen in order to demonstrate and explain how Centerity solutions can meet the business goals of prospective customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related
Location: Washington D.C. Area
Centerity’s AIOps Platform delivers Dynamic Business Service Views of the full technology stack to the executives responsible for technology-driven business services, ensuring the performance, availability, and security of critical processes. Centerity displays real-time, consolidated business analytics for complex on-prem, cloud, and hybrid technology environments generating SLA Executive Dashboards that identify performance anomalies and isolate faults across applications, operating systems, infrastructure, and cloud assets.