REAL-TIME, FULL-STACK AIOPS PLATFORM –
FOR ON-PREM, CLOUD & HYBRID DIGITAL SERVICES
Deliver interactive Business Service Views that organize your dynamic applications and technology stack to ensure the availability, performance, and security of critical digital business processes.
DYNAMIC BUSINESS SERVICE VIEWS –
FOR AUTOMATED SLA MANAGEMENT
Centerity collects and correlates performance metrics across all applications, IT and operational systems that comprise a business service allowing administrators, managers, and executives to meet service quality goals.
Any Environment: From On-Prem to Cloud and Everything In‑between
Real-time operational data for business optimization across full-range of deployment options: On-Prem, Cloud, Hybrid, Virtual, Remote, Co-Locate, IoT, Edge, Fog, etc. Learn more
Any Layer: From Apps to Infrastructure and Everything In‑between
Full-stack analytics reveal the health of critical processes, the root-cause of problems, and negative performance trends. Learn more
Any Role: From CIO to Sys-admins & COO to Business Managers, Across All Organizations
Executive dashboards with unified performance analytics and trend reports to optimize costs and increase reliability of ongoing operations. Learn more
Real-time Performance Analytics for Business Services and SLA
- Real-time Analytics: Advanced management & tactical dashboards maintain SLAs for critical processes.
- In Context: Constant alignment between IT data and business objectives.
- Consistent User Experience: Detect user experience degradation before users even know it.
- Traffic Analysis: Analyze bandwidth consumption and data flow; filter by application, packets, protocols, etc.
- AI-driven Anomaly Detection: Machine learning for digital services effectively moves beyond performance thresholds.
A Single Pane of Glass For All Information and Operations Technology (IT/OT)
- Visualize SLAs and system availability
- Proactively detect problems
- Bring IT, operations and business teams together.
Most Advanced Features & Modules
The widest range of out of the box software and hardware support with automated discovery and dependency & topology maps.
Pioneering Technology Trusted by Industry Leaders
Items of Interest
AIOps, IT Analytics, and Business Performance: What’s Needed and What Works
Tuesday, April 23 at 11 a.m. Pacific | 2 p.m. Eastern Amidst an industry cloud of confusion about what “AIOps” is and what it can…
See how Centerity delivers Dynamic Business Service views
See how Centerity delivers dynamic business service views